Thursday, May 21, 2015

65 days and counting

I am getting married in 65 days. In 65 days I will experience the day I have been dreaming about for more than half of my 31 years. In 65 days!!!

If you haven't heard I am getting hitched in 65 days. I currently have a few things left to do. HA.

- second dress fitting in 2 weeks (hopefully along with a hair trial)
- fiance must pick what he is wearing...
- finish up the Cd favors, only 100 left to burn, then label all of them and figure out if we are adding a printed playlist to the back...probably not. i will leave people guessing. lol
- finish..errr.. begin making the bridesmaids gifts.
- start super crazy cleaning for the rehearsal BBQ that is happening in our backyard!
- have our food tasting at the venue, where will pick the times of all the days events
- which leads to finally printing and sending out the invites
- which leads to having a final table count
- which leads to making the centerpieces
- which leads to fights with the fiance...it hasn't happened yet, but it will.

there are probably at least ten- twenty other things I could mention, but I am tired. I work for 24 hours over the next two days and it just hit me that I need to go to bed. I did finally accomplish something I have been wanting to do for a long time this evening. I submitted a wedding I shot to theknot. I doubt it goes anywhere, but it was exciting nontheless.

hopefully more updates to come - closer together this time ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment