Tuesday, January 20, 2015

no dress - go naked


So the dress buying experience was just that, an experience. I am happy that I got a chance to try on dresses with my mom and half of my 8 bridesmaids with me, but I realized a big gown wedding dress may not be what I am looking for. I am now on the lookout for a pretty bohemian style white or blush colored floor length dress. So this dress needs to be found asap..oh no, another excuse to go shopping. haha.

I had my first shoot of the year last week and it went so wonderfully and all I want to do is shoot more! where's spring at already?!!

I am ready to take more boudoir shoots - email me!

The planning is really starting to come together with the wedding. The ceremony/reception site is booked and a ton of tiny little things are coming together! The cake and cupcakes and decorations and flower girl and ring bearers. My mom bought all the favors ( which are going to be music cd's with my fiance and i's favorite love songs.) We have to start getting them done soon! The next thing to do is take our engagement photos - yes I am still determined to do it myself. Will let you know how that goes! 

as always - more to come :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment