Sunday, January 11, 2015

so much to see...and do!

It's 2015 and what better way to start a new and very exciting year but by opening up a new blog (do people still say blog..?). This will be a place to help me concentrate on reaching my goals and the missteps along the way. The dream goals being full time photographer/editor/traveler/wife.

So far I have 2 shoots booked, one of which is my own Engagement Photo session! Look forward to seeing how that turns out?! (Yes - I plan on taking my own Engagement photos.) The second is a sexy pin-up / boudoir shoot for Valentines Day with a gorgeous new client!

Lots of amazing shoots happened in 2014 and I will post photos very soon..

This will also be a place for my thoughts as I plan my wedding on no budget and a little (I mean A LOT) of help from our friends and family.

A few quick things to note about me -

- thirty (not totally ok with it)
- Full time retail manager slave ( also not ok with that)
- lover of all things seafood
- a fiance to A.
- mother of nugget the mutt dog
- watcher of tons of movies and tv shows
- drinker of tea and rum (not together)
- reader of books

Thank you for going on this journey with me, hopefully it will be filled with lots of love and laughter and realllly good meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment