Monday, January 12, 2015

henry + webber wedding

This past September I had the amazing opportunity to take the photos at my soon to be sister in laws wedding :D Here are just a few of my favorite shots. I loved her vision and how every little detail was so thoughtful and so very her. I am definitely going to steal a few ideas for my own big day, such as the enormous Italian cookie table (with my own added popcorn and candy).







I have found the location I want to have my ceremony and reception at but unfortunately I have not had any return calls or emails back to confirm any available dates. I am trying to be patient but time is running out because we need to get our save the dates out into the world OR we won't have anyone but our parents and wedding party attending. (not that that wouldn't be a party in and of itself, haha) 

I have however heard back from the dress store about my very important appointment to try on wedding dresses for the first time ever on Saturday! I am over the moon excited - I can not stop grinning! I am crossing my fingers that the look I have in mind actually looks the way I hope it will. I want to keep with the bohemian forest-y whimsical vibe that I have going. 

as always ---- more updates to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment